Monday, April 17, 2023

The Collection

Feeling cheated that No. 45 didn’t take a mug shot, thereby depriving me of a tee shirt with that image, I purchased the next best thing.


It will go well with that previous purchase.


Rather than the usual auto generated thank you at the time of purchase, the seller sent me a personalized note saying she grew up in Highland, a hop skip jump from here.

I thought that was such a nice gesture that I replied how interesting it is that she used to be a neighbor of sort, that I was sure I’d enjoy the cup once it arrived and I was looking forward to the day I’d be purchasing a cup that says, "I love when I wake up and Trump is in Prison".

Her reply …… "That is a PERFECT idea for a mug--Thank you!!!! I will make that one this week and send a note once I have."

ROFLMAO!

It’s a little too soon for such a cup, and there's no certainty it will happen, but if she makes that cup, I will buy and add to the collection just the same.

18 comments:

  1. Cool mugs. I read somewhere that trumpie wanted a mug shot but they didn't want to take one. His photo will probably clash with the orange prison jumpsuit, when they get that far. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably thought his ugly mug would break the camera.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Finding the Duchess in that painting was HILARIOUS and I found her straight away.

      Delete

  3. Trump in prison. Sweeter words have never been spoken!
    Paranormal John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and keep saying, "call me when he's in jail, otherwise I don't want to hear anything about the man."

      Delete
  4. Rudy had suggested, to the con man, that he use his mug shot for fundraising. For that reason, I am glad it wasn't taken. Cool coffee mugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No confirmation, but I heard they are doing that fundraising thing, but with a fake booking photo saying "Innocent",

      Delete
  5. I also hope we get to speak it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. and a Small World as she's in Colorado now and used to live nearby.

      Delete
  7. I Love your Collection... perfect! I have a Mug with Wonder Woman knocking him out... and I Sold one that said "Elect a Clown, expect a Circus".

    ReplyDelete