Monday, January 24, 2022

Awwww … He’s Asking About Me

After receiving information about Thing 45’s Rally in Arizona, I set communications from his minions to spam only to learn I’d already done so, some time ago. There were literally hundreds of communications in the spam folder, but evidently some still squeeze through to the main page. Like the one I’d blogged about last week, re the Arizona Rally, and now this.

I hope he's not too traumatized when he calls them again only to find I didn't respond, there's no update. LOL.


Did you ever see anything as ridiculous as this Texas sized hat photoshopped onto his head. I’m surprised a big old belt buckle and boots weren’t superimposed.

Even though I cleared out the spam folder last week, as of this morning, there are an additional 72 emails from these people.

If I were a supporter, receiving dozens of emails on a daily basis, it would turn me off.

Looking at what’s now in spam, it appears the Rally after Texas is in Florida. I wonder what kind of outfit will be superimposed onto him for that one.

I’m taking a big risk tomorrow with an appointment at the spa for a manicure/pedicure.

It’s not vanity prompting me to take the risk, as I’ve been perfectly fine with doing my own nails and toes. The appointment is more out of necessity, medicinal even, because I’m having a big problem with painful calluses forming on the bottom of my feet.

I’ve tried to manage it with a pumice stone, cider vinegar soaks, various ointments and Dr. Scholl products to no avail. So, I’m going to have to raise my threat level and let the spa give the feet a little TLC with their magic soaks, oils, scrapping tools.

Hope I come away with the feet feeling back to normal and pick up nothing else.

15 comments:

  1. If I got any correspondence from Thing 45 my computer would explode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought there was a setting on computers for Democrat or "Other." LOL. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually an Other, taking the middle road. I'll make fun of whichever of those two parties is being ridiculous, and right now it's his group and generally always is that group.

      Delete
  3. The sheer number of correspondence reeks of desperation, doesn't it? The lineup of States doesn't surprise me at all tho', The Cult is very active in all those parts, sadly, here in Rural AZ which is why he kicked off in Florence, the Prison town, nice Touch, hope they keep Cells reserved for he and his Sycophants, they'll be needing them soon I suspect... well Hope... otherwise they all need to FOAD and do the Country a favor. I suspect his Marks are still writing those big Checks he Cons them out of, it's all about the $$$ to that fucker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I'm reading the mass mailings ... as desperation. I've never seen FOAD before. So, what does it say about me that I had no problem working out the meaning? ROFLMAO!!! Back in the day we would use ESAD. Can you figure that one out?

      Delete
  4. Wow, that's a smooooooooth photoshop job, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. They could at least have had him pose in a real cowboy hat.

      Delete
  5. Wow, is there any way to just shut those emails off? Seems excessive. And that awful photoshop. When I first glanced it, I thought you'd made it as a joke. This is a real promo?! I'd feel embarrassed for them if not for... well... you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The majority of emails go directly to the spam folder, otherwise these people would drive me nuts.

      Delete
  6. I had absolutely no idea that he was still around, doing things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's so delusional that he can't stop trying to rewrite the past.

      Delete
  7. I don't know what email service you use, but on mine you can report a message as Phishing. If all those communications were coming to me that's what I'd do with each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's hope they don't show him in a Speedo!

    ReplyDelete