Friday, July 26, 2024

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Another week has come and gone with no outrageous tales of the complex to report. It appears the excessive heat has taken the spit and vinegar out of us. I know it’s taking a toll on me.

But for the fact I’m committed to working out with Trainer three days a week, I’d not leave my unit until summer is over. I’d have groceries delivered and let errands that take me outside fall by the wayside.

I’m doing my best to avoid keeping up with what’s going on in the political scene. My goal is to stay in the moment, remain calm by focusing on the now moment, cast my vote when the time comes and be done with it, rather than obsess and worry on a daily basis until then. However, there are occasions when something political jump up and grab me by surprise before I can look away.

Such was the case when Painted Rock Lady (PRL — the the sweet old lady who brightens the complex up with rocks she hand paints) began spouting cruelties about Joe’s age on Facebook.

A lot of nerves, thought I, inasmuch as she’s no spring chicken herself — pushing herself around on a walker, strapped as she is to breathing equipment.

Surprised me it did to learn PRL is part of the cult, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion so I refrained from reacting to her posts; EXCEPT, her cruel words caused me to view her in a different light.

Suffice it to say, she will not be my plus-one at this year’s Breakfast with Santa as she was last year, and that was that.

UNTIL, PRL yesterday crossed the line by posting a prayer for Old Diaper Ear — beseeching/bothering God with "protecting him from his enemies".

That got some push back ………

One person commented "PROTECT THE DEVIL?!... LOL".

Another commented "Bull 💩".

PRL countered with "Just praying that the Lord keeps him safe. If you don’t agree with my post than you are not a Christian. I will pray for you as well".

Wowza!

Of course that brought up a counter comment to her counter "So what your saying is a Christian goes around raping and molesting minors... incites violence in his country he "loves" so much! Commits fraud and infidelity in his marriage. I could keep going but sorry that's NOT CHRISTIAN... we must be reading from 2 different Bibles!".

Good one, but PRL managed to counter the counter comment to her counter with, "Are you so perfect that you don’t need prayers? What minors has he molested and raped? (I guess PRL forgot about the underage girl(s) allegedly provided to him by Epstein) I will not change your mind and I am not trying to. Just pointing out that it was a prayer. I guess you don’t deserve it either but that would not be very Christian of me. So I will pray for you as well".

I gotta give it to PRL. She's holding her own, but now I'm invested and itching to add my two cents, stand up for the "not a Christian", so I shut her down with something I was certain would piss her off, especially since it was coming from me.


What PRL’s posted


A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words


I wasn't expecting her to comment on what I'd posted, and she didn't. But no doubt she's "praying" for me LOL, and is now no less interested in being my plus-one this year as I am in having her.

Other than that, in checking the camera when I awake in the morning, finding nothing I need concern myself about but seeing Compton’s brother step outside this morning at 12:16 a.m., 1:42 a.m., 2:13 a.m., 3:26 a.m., 4:22 a.m., walk to the end of the stairway and no further, just get to that point, look to his left, then turn and go back inside, I decided to give brother the blog name of Gandalf, because his standing at the edge reminded me of Lord of the Rings Gandalf, who so famously said "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!".

Lastly, something told me to take the pad hanging from the ear of the voodoo doll, wrap it from his uninjured ear, across his face, to cover his mouth so he can no longer speak.

You can thank me later if Old Diaper Ear suddenly loses his voice.

30 comments:

  1. I hope the Ear Diaper works as a Mouth Pamper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Kamala has him wearing a Depends on his head with his beloved MAGA logo on it...and a Maxi pad shoved in his vile mouth. Someday I'll tell you how I really feel!!
    Paranormal John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Looking forward to hearing how you really feel.

      Delete
  3. I saw a great meme the other day -- "God spared Trump from assassination so he could be defeated by a black woman." Hahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great burn. I love it! If and when you start watching Peaky Blinders, you will be fascinated to see a similar situation to what us here in America are experiencing now with Tommy Selby working on riding the world of a fascist leader in a crowd of cult followers at an event similar to last week's RNC thing. Amazing coincidence.

      Delete
    2. Debra: that's my favorite so far, among many, many great memes that Kamala has inspired. I also love the one where Kam and trump are walking side by side with their shadows behind them. Kam's shadow is that iconic image of little girl Ruby Bridges walking to school. trump's shadow is a baby crawling.

      Delete
  4. Love that special extensive water baptism! He won't set a date for the debate cuz he'll be in jail from the NY case! Sounds like one of the brothers goes outside to smoke; with the hourly schedule. When KC had that horrid heat wave, I made my self get up at 6a.m. to run errands. The humidity still hit by 10 a.m. Stay watered! Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't appear either brother has anything in their hands to smoke when they step outside, walk to the edge of the staircase, like they're looking for someone or something; and this is never done during daylight hours, only early morning when dark and no one around. Maybe some sort of weird obsessive-compulsive thing.

      Delete
  5. Very odd behavior during the night from the "twin" brother Gandalf. It makes me think of people going outside to smoke every so often. JanF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except, in Gandalf's case, he has nothing to smoke in his hands.

      Delete
  6. I just love your perspective on things! Brother Gandalf is a puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both brothers now seem weird to me AND it occurs to me that what I am not seeing on camera is the mom. Did she move out and leave the two to fend for themselves? Maybe what they're looking for is mom.

      Delete
    2. Ooooo I hadn’t thought of that! You’re onto something!

      Delete
  7. I'm aware of Chinese and Russian bots all over fbook just to stir up division, but this from your own neighbor?!
    Gandalf's a strange one. Good you've got that camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking that with Compton living here such a long time and no problem with him, then all of a sudden there was that incident with him that made me uncomfortable enough to get a camera, and now I know there are two of them, that there is a reason for it all. Time will tell what that reason is.

      Delete
  8. Do not waste your breath arguing with these cultists. They are not worth our valuable time and energy. Just vote. It is all we have to do. Like our lives and our children's lives depend on it. Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your blog today, you hit that nail on the head. I am still laughing. I am enjoying "Peaky Blinders". I have been watching and rooting for Thomas Shelby all the way. Are they planning on doing a movie? It is a good thing you have extra eyes so you can observe your surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was up until 1 a.m. binge watching the final episodes of Peaky Blinders. Was a wild wild ride and though there's talk of further episodes and maybe a movie, I don't think I'll watch whichever. The suspense is too heart stopping to start up again in a movie or further episodes.

      Delete
  10. If he loses his voice I'm coming back here to laugh! That would be hilarious. Some of my friends on Facebook are Trump supporters but I just try to scroll past their crazy posts for the most part. My own brother is a crazy Trump supporter too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣 When he loses his voice, I'm going to work my magic on a couple new voodoo dolls, starting with Clarence Thomas.

      Delete
  11. And a picture is safer than typing that and have the Secret Service knocking on your door.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cult followers always assume they are on some god's side... their interpretation of Godliness is always very strange and abhorrent. His Cult's deranged rants are just so outrageous that I won't engage, you can't reason someone out of something that took no reason to get into. Those who claim they're so Christian and support devil's and their disciples are quite the definition of hypocrisy and I do have to wonder about their own moral compass and what they are up to behind closed doors, where nobody sees... things that make ya go humnnnnnnnnn...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. To stand behind someone with his record of criminality and perversion, one has to be knee deep in similar, if not worse.

      Delete