"Has the tea worked" asked Catalyst in a comment.
All I can say is, when I woke up yesterday, took care of morning activities of daily living, got online, began reading blogs, when I got to Dawn’s Bohemian Valhalla blog …… that I haven’t been able to access since shortly after the trees were cut down and I began dealing with that annoyed spirit, even though locked out, I always clicked to try anyway ONLY this time I clicked AND …… I was in.
That’s one.
Then, when I got around to making breakfast, forgetting the front right burner hasn't worked since shortly after the trees were cut down, out of habit I turned the nob, as I have a couple times ONLY this time …… I got fire.
That’s two.
Thinking the clock's timer on the cellphone might have rightened itself, I tested the timer but no. Still not working. BUT it was the last to have been affected, so maybe takes a few more days for the sound to come back.
At any rate, I'd say the tea has once again proved its efficacy and …………
Painted Rock Lady telephoned yesterday afternoon to warn I was in danger of a lease violation because Cujo was not on a leash, LOL.
"But he’s in a cage" I joked (meaning inside the patio rails).
"Doesn’t matter. Management said all dogs outside have to be on a leash", said she.
So, I quick fast resolved the issue, and sent her a pic.
She must have still been in the area, because I could hear her laughing.
She also said that management has advised all dog owners that no one else can walk their dog …… no neighbor, no visiting relative, only the dog’s actual owner.
So, I guess Skelly is the only one that can walk Cujo.
Stupid management. Stupid rules riling up the dog owners.
I can understand why management would want dogs leashed, but who cares if someone is ill, can’t walk their dog and a neighbor or family member volunteers to do so, as I've often seen.
What’s the harm in that?
I couldn’t get that skeleton planter off my mind. It kept calling my name. So, I made a quick trip back to the market.



The meme of Tangina looked like me the day after my birthday!!! Pretty ain't it?
ReplyDeleteNow, "would you all mind hanging back, you're jamming my frequencies."
I doubt you've ever had an unglamourous looking moment in your life. Happy Belated Birthday!
DeleteGlad to know the tea is working! Had a good laugh at the leash. And that skull planter is a worthy addition to your balcony.
ReplyDeleteI luckily had stretchable fabric ribbon on hand, perfect for a quick leash.
DeleteI KNEW you’d go back for the skull planter. Cujo on a leash is hilarious. What an idiotic rule that Skelly is the only one who can walk him.
ReplyDeleteYou know me well, LOL, and if I knew how to make Skelly animatronic, I have him walk/parade Cujo in front of the office just to illustrate the ridiculousness of that new rule.
DeleteYou need to market that tea!!
ReplyDeleteIf one's mind is open, one is always led to what one needs when one needs it. I'd like to see someone brew some up, toss on donnie two dolls, watch the evil that he is go up like a vampire exposed to sunlight.
DeleteHail to the 'tea'!! I sure could use a truck load of that stuff! Oh, if only I could drop a couple tons on the orange anus and his minions.
ReplyDeleteWhat a stupid rule of only 'owners' can take their dogs for a walk. What happens if someone is ill and can't? I'd say there's some holes in that rule.
I imagine there's lots of holes in THAT management's rules...all of them! LOL
Well, glad you got your dog on a leash. Someone might report you to someone in Washington! God knows they're crazy enough to show up!
Paranormal John
The seniors are fed up. Word is they're going to do what they've always done insofar as who is walking who's dog, that there are "going to be some changes". Can't wait to find out what those changes are and who it is that's challenging management .... besides myself that is, as I still haven't given them $15 for that lightbulb and, if they ever ask for it, I'll be challenging the legality of the fee.
DeleteJeebus, I'd rent one of those creepy robot dogs (quadripeds) from Boston Dynamics and use remote control to walk it in a circle outside Management's office without a leash just to make them lose their shiz!
ReplyDeleteLOL. Not a bad idea.
DeleteI think there's something spookier than Halloween with your crazy paranoid management. Glad you are ever watching out. JanF
ReplyDeleteI don't know where Corporate finds these people. Maybe cheap labor.
DeleteThe American Kennel Club will be suing management about the "who does doo-doo duty with who's dog is let out now" rule. Maybe they prefer indoor pee and poo places? Somebody needs to put a plastic poop pile at the management's door. How insane! Even as a hospital RN, I "had" to walk a patient's dog outside. It was a service dog. Jeepers! Bark! Woof! Woof! Growl... My apartment complex even installed 3 boxes throughout the campus that holds poop bags for our charming doggos and their owners! Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteI might mention the AMC next time I hear conversations about that new rule, ask if anyone has thought of contacting that agency.
DeleteNo one else can walk your dog? That seems a bit much. Like you said, who cares.
ReplyDeleteThe seniors are taking a stand on this one, continue to walk each other's dogs, as needed.
Delete