Skelly got a dog over the weekend … a Golden Retriever.
Meet Cujo.
I’m currently having a real fixation with skeletons, wish I had more and almost added a skeleton planter, I saw at the market, to my menagerie.
It’s a planter I can leave on the patio all year round but, since the sun kills every plant I try to raise on the patio, I couldn’t justify the purchase.
Also inside the market, I spied a clever way to "carve" a pumpkin … I ininitially thought it was a mask glued on, which would have been a great idea, but painting does just as well as carving.
Leaving the market, I spotted a Rubicon tricked out with a Halloween display, driving in. Of course I turned around, took a few pics as the occupants walked away.
I'll be sad to see the month of Halloween end, because seeing seasonal decorations is so fun.
In other news — knock on wood, I think the angry tree spirit, with a little kick from an old remedy, has left the unit.
I got serious about speeding its exit when the timer on the cellphone failed — another act of electronic vandalism. The timer would tick off the minutes I'd set for cook time but, when the time was up, it emitted no sound/no signal to let me know time had run out, after which an old remedy came to mind.
Back in the day (around 2005), when I was up against the Klan at that racist agency (CEO Klansman, various Klan Department Heads, their Klan secretaries), I’d get to the office early, before the racist arrived, walk around and into various offices with a ying yang mug of Gadatsu Holy Tea, speaking out loud, "Evil spirits, chew on this" as a way to draw their dark energy out of the atmosphere in which I was working, because that’s what Holy Tea does. It’s used in rituals to bring peace and salvation to unrested spirits, effective in purifying negative energy.
One morning, as I was working the ritual, I failed to notice my boss was in her office, saw me, yelled out, "Shirley, what are you doing?"
"Getting rid of evil spirits", said I.
She was cool, knew I was different, liked me, sometimes helped me by giving intel on what the Klan was planning. So, she just accepted what I was doing, like it was normal, went back to whatever it was she was doing. LOL.
I only had to do the ritual a couple times before I felt a shift in the energy … the Klansmen, Klan girls not so sure of themselves, more leery of me because I didn’t seem to react with the fear they’d expected. Instead, I was always smiling, walking around looking smug, like I knew something they didn’t.
I did.
End the end, the racists could never get me or get to me and, eventually, all the bad energy they directed at me bounced off my wall of protection and hit ‘em. The racist CEO resigned ahead of an indictment for financial fraud, the various racist Department Heads, like rats jumping a sinking ship, fled to other jobs. One committed suicide, and those remaining — because they couldn’t find other jobs, went on the downlow with their racism, were no longer a problem for me.
So, anyway, when the timer on the cellphone went out, I decided to get serious about sending the tree being on its way, thought back to the Holy Tea, which has been with me, in the cupboard all these years.
I’ve never had to use it since those days with the racists, but it doesn’t hurt to have such a powerful antidote to unruly forces on hand, so I’ve kept it all these years … when I moved to Long Beach to help Great Granddaughter out, when I moved back to where I am now, the tea was always with me.
On Friday, I performed the ritual, sent the tree being — knock on wood, packing.
In even more news, it appears Lu and Dream Lover are back on; as daily, since trucks arrived, carted Lu’s hoarding stuff away, I’ve observed him heading for her unit and, looking at posts on Facebook, Dream Lover has been gifting Lu with some of his Crafts Day artwork.
That’s all she needs … more stuff.
At any rate, Happy Monday, the game continues.







The person who is in charge of decorating the front entrance of the condo 'planted' some very realistic looking artificial flowers is the pots by the door this year. Might be worth looking into for you?
ReplyDeleteArtificial flowers are bad feng shui, that is unless made from silk.
DeleteI'm confused. The Holy Tea looks curly and creepy. I'll stick with my orange infused Constant Comment. Not many trees to worry about in Kansas. Uh, are the volume button and volume settings on? I dropped my cell once and the side button moved to OFF. Linda
ReplyDeleteIt is curly and creepy, not for drinking, just for rituals. All other sounds work perfectly, and I've rebooted the phone several times.
DeleteI could use some of that 'tea' around here! Actually, would like to drop several
ReplyDeletecrates of it on the White House! Poof! Shit be gone! Well, I can dream, can't I?
Paranormal John
I hear you, John. Some spirits are harder than others to get rid of but, in the end, they will go.
DeleteWell, the moral of this story is -- DON'T MESS WITH SHIRLEY! Hahahahaha! And P.S. I love Cujo the Skelly Dog!
ReplyDeleteDon't mess with anyone cause you never know what they're into, and what is working through them, LOL.
DeletePeople seem to be getting into Halloween more these days. I always loved Halloween. Two weeks ago I went to a Vampire Museum, you'd loved it! I'll post photos soon. And I hope you got dog treats?
ReplyDeleteI definitely would love to visit a vampire museum. Can't wait to see your photos.
DeleteHa! My immediate thought was “He’s giving the hoarder useless crafts he created?!?” You know, a dead plant in a skull planter would be perfect.
ReplyDeleteI thought about an Audrey, but it would have to be silk, which Audries are not, because dead or plastic is bad feng shui. But that planter keeps calling my name.
DeleteI love Cujo. I do like seeing holiday decorations up too. But hopefully people will decorate for Christmas too.
ReplyDeleteI plan to decorate for Christmas but, judging by last year, I'm not hopeful many others will follow suit.
DeleteSkelly and Cujo look like they're having a good time.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the skellies on the car!! I may want one for my car next year!
Me too ... one for the car next year.
DeleteI'm glad Skelly now has a pet as he looked kinda lonely out there by his himself! As for the Orange Turd: shit floats, but only for so long... even klingers get flushed down the toilet eventually, LOL!
ReplyDeleteHe's scared to die, so he's struggling to hang on as he's pummeled on all sides from protests, voodoo dolls and karmic retribution.
DeleteHas the tea worked?
ReplyDeleteTwo things happened today that you wouldn't believe ..... read my next post.
DeleteDead plants in a scull's head planter would make a perfect marriage. Just sayin'.
ReplyDeleteI don't dare, because anything dead in my space would mess with my feng shui vibe.
Delete