Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Indictment Day, Round Two

I love when I wake up and No. 45 is being indicted ........ again but, with 37 Felony counts and possibly more indictments and court cases coming up, I'm gonna need to get a bigger coffee mug.


Had this been a workout day, I would have called Trainer and cancelled, so I could kick back with popcorn, coffee — like Indictment Day No. 1, enjoy the televised show. Unfortunately, I had a dental cleaning appointment, but I did record the event for later viewing.

So far so good with the new dental office. I like the dentist and, even though I had a different hygienist this morning, I’ve liked them as well.

However, that doesn’t mean I like going to the dentist any more than Moving with Mitchell’s kid brother El Hermanito.

So, when it was suggested I schedule cleanings every three months, instead of six, it was a definite NO.

The reason for suggesting such a thing being I had accumulated a lot of plaque in the last six months. That people who accumulate a lot of plaque run the risk of gums being pulled back and end up with that "long in the tooth" look when they get older — in their 60’s/70’s.

"Well, since I’m already 79, I don’t think I need to worry about that", said I.

My next appointment is scheduled for six months, but she did suggest I not only continue with the electric brush, flossing, but massage the gums with a regular tooth brush and purchase an interproximal brush to further clean between the teeth.

Good Lord! So much high maintenance, so much work. It's annoying.

23 comments:

  1. I hope 45 goes broke paying for Legal Jeopardy he's put himself in, I do have concerns that a Jury Trial in Palm Beach will be Biased in his favor, that's definitely MAGAt Country there in Florida and he's probably counting on his Base getting on the Jury. He needs to just hurry up and Die, tho' there are a slew of copycat wannabes now that they've seen his Play Book and how it's worked in his favor with the Lunatic Fringe and Grifting. A Conman doesn't have to be Smart, just Smarter than those he's Conning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He won't go broke so long as there are donors ready to give him money. I just don't understand, that is unless they too are traitors who are getting something in return or plan to if they can get him reelected and I fear you're right about Palm Beach, especially since it's a judge who has already shown herself to be biased.

      Delete
    2. Allegedly she was a random pick but I find it too coincidental and she lacks experience and should recuse herself due to previous bias and showing him favor...but my bet is she is a rigged selection...Dawn the Bohemian

      Delete
    3. Of course she is. 45 is like a Mafia Boss, has placed confederates in key positions, count on them to turn a blind eye, threatens and cause to be threaten those who dare to hold him accountable.

      Delete
    4. I am encouraged when he can't find a Lawyer in Florida to want to represent him. *LOL* He is every Defense Attorney's worst Nightmare for a Client, he can't and won't shut up or follow advice, so, my Hope is, he tries to represent himself if nobody will take the Job. I know, when I Dreams, I Dreams Big. *Winks*

      Delete
  2. Our only ray of hope is that analysts figure not all witnesses and not all evidence was initially put on the table. He's an amazing jerk and I see so much blind acceptance, I feel like we're one step away from Nazi invasion. Hope he gets jail time. Our problem is that he's probably already copied and sold the top secret stuff to Russia. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure he's shared, sold, given confidential information to ______ (fill in the blank). He made a cause celeb over athletes kneeling, said it was unamerican, but has no problem committing treason.

      Delete
  3. That mug proved to be an EXCELLENT investment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is after 37 counts and counting...if he goes free, with no time in jail, I will be officially disgusted with this country and may have to take Daddy Warbucks up on his offer and blow this pop stand!!!! I'm still not holding my breath. That he is not jailed yet after four years is appalling, especially for just Jan 6 alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be prepared to be disgusted. Escape with DW and rescue some of us when you go.

      Delete
  5. Oh to see him behind bars - how great would that be 🤞. I'm with you on the dentist front, I tend to only go when absolutely necessary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a celebration that would be ... him tried, convicted, jailed. We can only hope.

      Delete
  6. Don't forget to wish the orange baffoon a happy birthday on Wednesday! 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I get MY wish for his birthday ... that he just goes away and for good.

      Delete
  7. So much work, but look at your smile. Beautiful! As for the Orange Menace and all the indictments. That at least is satisfying but I have no faith in the workings of this government. Still, I adore that mug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That mug is turning out to be one of my best investments ever 😄

      Delete
  8. Teeth. Can't eat without 'em.
    Also, you can't smile a glorious smile, like yours in that top photo, on Indictment Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but still ..... so much work just to make the cleaning process easier for the hygienist.

      Delete
  9. Love that mug and I do hope we get to see him locked up one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope springs eternal, and maybe then we'll find out the answer to the question ... if he goes to jail, will his secret service guys go with him.

      Delete
  10. I'm having a serious gum issue and can't afford the cleanings much less the extra work that needs to be done. I sure wish medicare covered some of it but I guess I can't complain since I get so much diabetes care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a dental school in the area where you might be able to get the work done for free?

      Delete