Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Dry Day

Sun’s up, the weather girls are dressed better this morning and Shangela (of Drag Race and Dancing with the Stars) made an appearance on Good Morning America to promote her Fully Lit Tour.

Rain not expected in the foreseeable future, all apparently seeming well on my little acre of the universe, off I went this morning, out of the area to the craft store to replenish the needlepoint floss stack — first time I’ve been able to get out and about for weeks.

I didn’t watch Dancing with the Stars, because I find the judges annoying — they talk too much and too long, but as soon as I saw Shangela was a contestant, I fully expected her to outdance everyone and win.

Surprisingly, she didn’t. However, labeled a "Fan Favorite" she’s been able to parlay the positive reception she received from the public into this tour.

One leg of the tour is next week, in Los Angeles.

Los Angeles is dangerous now. Yet and still, I’d chance L.A. to participate in a 5K, but not for a show, so it’s a no for me.

I did, however, check out her merchandise page and found a workout tee that will be great for when the summer triple digit heat hits us.


Can you believe it’s sold out ALREADY!

I’ll check back for if and when it’s back in stock.

10 comments:

  1. Shangela is a trained Chorographer. How did she NOT win???? But nice to know she also loses at straight competition shows too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some TikToker I never heard of, who probably can't do a death drop, won.

      Delete
  2. I hope you score one of those Shangela tees on the next go-around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But not a black tee for triple digit heat. A tee with mirrored tiles on it to reflect everything that hits it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With sleeves and shoulders out, I'll be fine, but thanks for the fashion advice 😆.

      Delete
  4. We have had 3 straight days of rain but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know we needed it but it gets tired after two weeks straight.

      Delete
  5. Hope you Score your Shangela Tee when they have more in stock. Frustrating when Merch Sells Out too quickly to order any.

    ReplyDelete