Monday, January 18, 2021

Windy Days and Mondays

The cool weather has been replaced by heat, the wind is howling so, of course, the utility company has us on the proposed outage list again ─ which will leave me not only without lights but, more importantly, the A/C.

My not all that old cellphone is on the blink, in that I can’t answer incoming calls AND the battery is dead on my almost brand new Apple iPod.

I refuse to put myself at risk by making an appointment to sit in the cellphone office, with an associate picking out a new phone, when there is no reason the one I have should be failing so soon ─ especially since I paid an arm and a leg for it.

I also refuse to put myself at risk with an appointment, with an associate, at an Apple Store or Best Buy to get the overly expensive iPod up and running again.

It's a conspiracy, LOL. I'm slowly being taken off the grid.

Creative Memory scrapbook project is on hold, as I await supplies coming from various sources, because the local scrapbook store I’ve done business with for years and years and years, has shut down.

With all signs pointing to this week being a stressful one, I may have to order a box of calming meds from See’s Candy Store.

I can hear Karen Carpenter singing Rainy Days and Mondays in my head, only it ain’t raining.

On another note .... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

A “military-style sendoff from Joint Base Andrews, complete with a military band and a red-carpet walk flanked by troops as he boards Air Force One for the last time, and even possibly a flyover by Air Force fighter jets” for No. 45???

In addition to sedition, what about the bone spurs, and what about ignoring the Afghan bounty on U.S. Troops.


Then there's being impeached, not once but twice.



Not prone to headaches, I can feel a doozie coming on.

14 comments:

  1. The military wouldn't let him have his send off. LOL What a sickie he is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd not heard his request has been denied. Crossing my fingers it's true.

      Delete
  2. Is that an actual Ben and Jerry's flavor? If so, I will be breaking my ice cream fast to get a pint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I don't think it's real. They wouldn't dare.

      Delete
  3. 45 deserves a JAIL CELL and a kick in the ass! FUCK his military style send-off! evil MUST NOT be rewarded!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too enjoy the prescription medication from Sees. Especially good for anxiety and depression.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe the Air Force fighter jets could break formation and do a strafing run at the bastard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ONG! I was thinking along those lines as well. LOL. We are soooo in sync and soooo bad.

      Delete
  6. I am dreading the news of pardons today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just so long as he doesn't pardon any of the Charlie Manson followers, or those involved in the Capitol Riot.

      Delete
  7. Let us just get safely through the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, but isn't it interesting that, four years ago, when he took office, it was on our minds that he was going to kill us all. He very nearly did, but not by the treason we thought, but by ignoring Covid. Four hundred thousand, one hundred thousand for each year he was in office.

      Delete
  8. I feel so much better with the inauguration behind us but still anxious over what the "fools" might get up to.

    ReplyDelete