Sunday, January 24, 2021

Please Sir, May I Have Some More?

Due to the rain, thus far the weekend has been cold and dreary.

Having secured groceries in advance of the rain, I had no need to leave my warm little unit and decided to be a slouch in that, after soothing bubble baths, I’ve been getting right back into a pair of onesie pajamas. Then, of course, I do my usual makeup and perfume ─ because I’ll only go so far with being a slouch. LOL.

Scrapbook supplies had been arriving so, with photos sorted out, timeline developed, I’ve been able to play catch up with the Creative Memory album. I’m now current as of August 2019. There are a few events in early 2020 to input but, inasmuch as life slowed down after that ─ due to the pandemic, then came to a screeching halt, only a handful of virtual 5Ks will need to be added. After that, future generations, looking through my album, will see a series of blank pages.

Who knew?

Who could have expected?

Now that the body has recovered from that full body workout, I’m anxious to try again ─ thinking that, if I perform the movements in slow motion, the body will eventually adjust to the harder routine. So, at tomorrow’s session with Trainer, I’m going to propose we give it another go ─ maybe on a Friday, so I’ll have the weekend to recover.

In other words ... Please Sir, May I Have Some More?

I’ll leave you with a few Bernie memes that cracked me up.






This last one is actually from a crochet pattern on Etsy. I didn't make it ... a friend did, BUT how did whoever came up with the pattern, get this out there so quickly after Bernie's appearance set off the memes?

It's a mystery.

7 comments:

  1. There are Bernie meme generators all over the place. The guy that did the original one had to close it down because he couldn't afford the cost of the internet traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bernie as the lion king? bwhahahahahaha!
    I had not seen these bernie pix, so thanks, shirley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These memes are so funny, and so wrong to treat Bernie this way.

      Delete
  3. Those Memes made me Smile, Bernie just makes me Smile, I can see why my Grandson's Generation adore him and that's the kind of change a lot of the Youth want. I think Bernie may just be too much for older Generations, but I do think his Heart is fully in it and he'd like to see inequality abolished in his lifetime... me too... but now I realize it isn't likely. That said, I can't be happier with who is now Leading our Country, good people, decent people, barrier breakers and Champions of the ordinary Citizen. I spent all day yesterday in PJ's just slouching, sans Makeup, but I did have my Nag Champa Essential Oils on, so I guess I was a good smelling Slouch. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you have recovered and are no longer clomping around like Frankenstein.

    ReplyDelete