Saturday, April 28, 2018

Exercise, Instincts and Intuition

Being the loner I am – enjoying walking and exercising alone, I was a little annoyed I let Apache rope me into attending an exercise class he started this morning.
I know my fellow seniors, however, and figured that even though the seniors had been griping about not having an exercise class, it was all talk, not many would attend, and the event would fold pretty quickly.
Inasmuch as only myself, Apache and three others attended, I’d say my instincts were dead on.
A tape played on the television, it actually was a good session.


Even though it felt well-worth giving up my Saturday morning for, I’m just not fond of making commitments with my time since retiring -- which is why I didn’t join the new gym down the street – even though they sent me a free one-week pass.
I don’t think I’ll have to worry about this turning into a long commitment. Apache will probably give it one more Saturday before he realizes there’s just not enough interest (even though folks complained until a session was scheduled), that folks just want to complain, he gives up, cancels and my Saturday mornings will be my own again.
Elsewhere in my world, my intuition has been working overtime.
Last time it worked overtime was in 2016 when intuition led me to attend a nephew’s 40th birthday party for two reasons. One, as an opportunity to reconnect with family I’d not interacted with for years and years and years and two, to say goodbye because -- between nephew and I, there was the persistent feeling one of the two of us would not be here much longer.
I’m still here, so it was he who passed away a year later.
Now I'm seeing myself in a wedding ... The Seer’s wedding.
Intuition is telling me she and Shadow will wed, remain a part of the community, but in one unit rather than two.
The Seer has family she’s close to – daughters, granddaughter, so the fact I’m seeing myself as her bridesmaid seems farfetched, but intuition hasn’t failed me yet.
We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment