Monday, July 23, 2018

Best Laid Plans

Set the alarm last night to get up at 6:00, so I could head for the mall and get that 5K out of the way. Inasmuch as security doesn’t want us INSIDE the mall before 7:30, the plan was to walk around the outside perimeter, before the sun heated up, and finish inside after 7:30, by which time it would be getting close to 90◦ outside.
That plan was in jeopardy when I woke up at 4:00 and couldn’t go back to sleep.
I did eventually fall back to sleep, but it was a fitful sleep that had me waking up at 8:30 -- too late to plan on a mall walk, and too drained from the weird dream.
What was weird about the dream is that it was about the Orange Idiot in Chief.
That’s right. Trump invaded my dreams, so I suppose I should call it what it was … a nightmare.
The nightmare was that he in reality is a Spy … a Russian Agent. That the plan to damage America from the inside out has been a long-range plan, starting way back with his father having been planted here in America as, what the nightmare referred to as “a sleeper”
Wikipedia tells me a “sleeper” is “a spy who is placed in a target country or organization, not to undertake an immediate mission, but rather to act as a potential asset if activated.”
At any rate, the nightmare indicated the father bred his son as a sleeper, and that the Russian meddling in the election was all about activating the son from sleeper status to active so he could do America the most damage as Orange Idiot in Chief. In the nightmare, his marriage to Russian (also an operative) Melania was explained as part of the plot.
I promise you … that’s what I was fitfully dealing with before the sound of the A/C kicking on when it reached 89◦ inside finally woke me up.
So now I’m sitting here re-planning my day to do groceries instead of the 5K, and thinking how that nightmare is as good an explanation as any for what’s going on with the Orange Idiot, whom I will henceforth refer to as "The Orange Asset".

1 comment: