Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Feng Shui and Me

The new telephone number didn’t work out. The overall chi energy of it wasn’t good because it contained the Number 4, so I logged on and played around until a good combination of numbers was achieved. I was able to do it without an agent this time because, instead of links taking me around in circles through all the new phones, one click led me straight to the change location -- a good sign in and of itself.

For security reasons, because of a change having previously been made, and because I effectuated the change myself, the latest number is set to go into effect in seven days, instead of instantly.

I’m not a hard core feng shui practitioner, but I do strive to comply with the basics.



Sometimes, however, one has to work with what one has been given. For instance, the relationship corner of this unit is the bathtub; but it is an improvement on past places I’ve lived where the relationship corner was the toilet, and that area of life reflected the toilet figuratively and literally.

Looks like it's reflecting the bathtub now because of my desire to be alone, wash everyone out of my hair.

As for numbers, the Number 4 carries the most negative energy, so once I realized that new number started with 4, it had to go.

At any rate, if this latest number I switched to pushes through in seven days, it’s a done deal and off my to-do list.

On tap for today is a 26-mile drive to the optometrist.

Yes, my glasses are ready and it appears they’ve been ready for some time.

As to why I was not notified and had to call THEM, the young woman on the phone could not say but you can bet I’ll be asking for an explanation when I get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment