Friday, December 4, 2015

In Search of

Yesterday was a wash. I just couldn’t.

Couldn’t what you ask.

Couldn’t anything.

Even though I wasn’t personally affected by the terror-style attack -- other than having to comply with the lock down, and even though no one I know has been personally affected, because I so empathized with those who were, the attack just sucked the life out of me.

All I did Thursday was lie down on the couch, crave chocolate.

I did make it downstairs to check mail, and caught a glimpse of the local paper’s headline.



That about sums it up.

Waking up this morning, I said “screw it!” and, after getting dressed, headed out in search of a chocolate muffin at the corner bakery.

They don’t always have it in stock. Fortunately for me, this morning they did.





No comments:

Post a Comment