Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Ninth of Halloween

Whatdayathink about my newest pumpkin?



Remind you of anyone in particular?

Maybe a close up, showing a forked tongue will give you a better idea of who pumpkin head might look like.



Forked tongue not just because pumpkinhead is a liar, speaks out of both sides of his mouth, but because pumpkinhead is surely a disciple of Lucifer, Satan possessed, and I picture those disciples being signified by forked tongues.

The finished pumpkin is not as gruesome as I would have liked, but pumpkinhead's usual everyday countenance is gruesome enough.

Twenty six days until I can hopefully breathe again, toss pumpkinhead into the trash, bust out a bottle of champagne.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know if I could stand that particular pumpkin in or near my house. I might kick at it every day ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make a good point about standing it. I'll live for the day when we don't have to see or hear of it ever again.

      Delete

  2. I so hope it will be a champagne celebration! The pumpkin couldn’t be any more gruesome with that face on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to get a fresh bottle, as this one has been waiting in the fridge since last year for what I was hoping would be a special occasion in the world of politics.

      Delete
  3. You ARE a very good artist. I hope your Trumpy gets smashed. Love the coffin. Saw a cool sign online: "If you cut off my reproductive choice, can I cut off yours?" Sigh. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "can I cut off yours" ..... ohhhhh, I like that.

      Delete