Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Survey Says

I didn’t want to know or hear anything about the election today – I’ll just learn of America’s fate when I get up tomorrow morning, so I spent the day in avoidance -- catching up on recorded programs, working on that needlepoint project, eating.

Took a leisurely drive to the Rancho Cucamonga Souplantation and brought back salad for lunch, chili and cornbread for dinner.

Later, feeling stuffed and bloated, I played a few rounds of Candy Crush, and surfed the web, ending up on a site called MagiQuiz where I found … “If You Were a Pokémon, Which One Would You Be?”

After answering a series of questions, the results came up as ...



What blew my mind is that PokémonGo, not too long ago, added a Buddy -- which gives players the option of selecting any Pokémon to appear alongside their profile’s avatar and, as you walk with your buddy, it will find candy that can be used to power up or evolve.

I chose Chansey, and I chose Chansey because she's just so darn cute and, out of so many to choose from, she just felt right.




Now curious as to what she does, because of the quiz results coming up the same as what I'd opted for, I did a little research and find she has abilities … “Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace.”

That sounds like me and what I'm into as well, so now I'm curious ... what other quizzes are on this site.

Oh look, it's “Where Should You Move if Trump is Elected?”

You'll never guess what I got.



No comments:

Post a Comment