Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine’s Day

Time to break out my annual anti-valentine gif.



I’ve been “loved” and “in love” but, at this stage of life, find being alone with no love interest is better … at least for me. So no thanks to cupid and his little arrows.

However, I do “love” the way the kitchen linoleum looks now. After all that scrubbing, the design is really popping. The linoleum looks brand new.

The bad news is that I finished the day with wrists so painful from the exertion of all that scrubbing to where I could not sleep until after massaging them with Deep Heating Rub. I awoke this morning with the wrists pain free, ready to seize the day.

One good thing about all the failed cleaning products I tried, before solving the problem with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda, is that I now have so much product -- usable in regular household cleaning, that I won’t have to purchase not another thing in this lifetime.

Back when I ordered the Spic and Span, I was a little miffed that it came in a diaper box.



First off, I thought the delivery guy had left the box at the wrong door, because I'm not a senior that requires diapers. Then, when I saw my name on the label, confusedly opened the box and found Spic and Span, I was embarrassed and unappreciative of the packaging, because the diaper box gave neighbors the impression I am a senior that requires diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment