Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Thunder Lightning Hail

There was a trickle of rain around 5:00 yesterday, followed by a humongous clap of thunder, then lightning, then ….. hail!

Having not seen hail since I was around 13 years of age, I geeked out -- threw open the patio window, moved the screen aside, proceeded to take photos and videos.

(I don't seem to be able to post videos through this medium, so photos will have to suffice.)





It looked kinda like it was snowing outside, which would have been exciting as well because I've never seen snow. Closest I've been to snow is seeing it on top of cars coming down from the mountain when I'm at Starbucks.

On tap today is acting as granddaughter’s uber driver to a medical appointment. Sun's up, her appointment is in a location where I might be able to log in some miles, rather than sit and wait, so that's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment