Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I Spied With My Little Eye

Entering Starbucks this morning, I spied what appears to be a compromise to the red cup controversy.



That’s right. Starbucks has issued a styrofoam holiday cup.

Of course I bought one, not because it’s a holiday cup, but because, at the Harvest Breakfast, a resident saw me nuking my regular cup of Starbucks and suggested I purchase one of the styrofoam cups that keep coffee warm.

I wasn’t inclined to do so until I spied these and thought it would come in handy at the upcoming Thanksgiving Celebration.

The cups are not free, but $2.00 is a fair enough deal. I, of course, didn’t even have to pay  because I had what is called a “Treat” which appears on my card every so many cups of coffee and can be used for any item … even the more costly items.

At any rate, maybe this new cup will shut everyone up.

I also spied someone else who’s anxious to put up Christmas Decorations.



I didn’t see the front of the car but, seeing reindeer antlers on the side, one can assume there’s a red nose on the hood.

A little early, but as anxious as I am to reorganize the storage closet, I'm a traditionalist and will wait until the day after Thanksgiving to start decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment