Hearing fireworks a while ago, at 7:57 pm to be exact, I got all excited.
It’s not 4th of July or any other holiday that’s celebrated with fireworks. So, there could only be one other explanation for the hoopla.
I quick fast googled ……
And got "No, Donald Trump is not dead."
I didn’t even have to use his proper name. The internet identified him from one of his many pseudonyms, LOL.
At any rate, the fireworks were a False Alarm.
How dare they get my hopes up like that, possibly cause a fire for no reason.
Save it for when it counts.
There was something on Facebook the other night asking, "If it happens while you’re asleep, do you want to be awakened?"
Funny how it was that everyone understood what the "IT" was. It's like we're all waiting, hoping, some praying for "IT".
Of course, everyone replied yes, they wanted to be awakened, so they could uncork the bubbly, dance in the street; and two responses really tickled me.
One said that, if he was in the middle of having surgery, he wanted to be awakened.
The other wanted to be awakened from a coma.

Too Funny. Don't wake me but a little note beside my coffee pot would be great.
ReplyDeleteThe celebration noises coming from your neighbors will wake you up.
DeleteOh, yes! Wake me up immediately!
ReplyDelete👍 🙂
DeleteHa. Yes, I too am so tired of waiting. Ten years of our lives have been ruined by him.
ReplyDeleteIt's way past time for Satan to call him home.
DeleteI could be dead myself and still return to earth to flicker lights in celebration!
ReplyDelete🤣🤣🤣 I hadn't thought of that, but the dead may very well rise to celebrate.
DeleteHahahahahaha, those last two responses!
ReplyDeleteLOL, I know.
DeleteSo sad that it was a false alarm. Cute responses for future planning. Did you every figure out the origin of the fireworks? Some sports teams do that with home runs, etc. Maybe something new from a nearby high school team? "Stroll by" a firestation and ask. The KC VA is very close to our baseball stadium. I had to tell the patients, (most with PTSD) that a game was happening and they might hear the fireworks sounds. They did well. Yeah, wake me up! Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteFireworks are illegal in this area ... fire danger. Yet and still, we can count on a display 4th July and New Years. No one, so far as I know, has ever been caught and once fireworks resulted in a huge fire.
DeleteI hadn’t even thought about fireworks - good idea! Have just planned on having champagne.
ReplyDeleteWatching or setting off fireworks while sipping on champagne sounds good to me 🙂
DeleteFunny! Yes, wake me up. Please.
ReplyDeleteThough this was a false alarm, I'm sure it will be fireworks and car horns that wake me up when it does happen.
DeleteShit! Here I was running for the champagne bottle!
ReplyDeleteParanormal John
🤣🤣🤣 I feel your pain.
DeleteTIP: Make sure that all items in your apartment are seismically braced. I imagine that then the day comes, there will be an extraordinary earthquake. Even hell will try to reject him for his awfulness, and Satan doesn't like competition.
ReplyDeleteWill Jay
"Satan doesn't like competition", LOL. That's probably why we've not been able to be rid of him to date ... Satan doesn't want him. Perhaps hell should open a special wing, put him with Epstein, et al.
DeleteHope there aren't too many false alarms, or people won't believe it when it happens.
ReplyDeleteFor real! I wonder how many others in the neighborhood took the fireworks for good news as I did.
DeleteWhen the happy day finally arrives, they better bury him at sea like Bin Laden or Arlington will be washed away by the thousands (millions?) of people pissing on his grave!
ReplyDeleteArlington would be an insult to those that served.
DeleteOh gosh, the celebrations!
ReplyDeleteTo use his words "BIG BEAUTIFUL CELEBRATIONS LIKE NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE", LOL.
DeleteIs it not so unusual that we don't even have to mention his Name when asking, "Is he Dead yet" and everyone, literally everyone, knows exactly who we mean! I'll have a Big Beautiful Celebration the likes no one has ever seen Before and I can retire a certain Voodoo Doll.
ReplyDeleteI should have sewn Holy Tea inside that doll, cause it's taking too long to do its job.
Delete