The above meme popped up on FB a few days ago; followed, a day later, by a clip from an episode of South Park that seemed to give credence to the meme.
South Park is a modern-day Nostradamus except, whereas Nostradamus wrote poetry that foreshadowed future events, South Park (and the Simpsons) have a history of producing animated episodes that foretell future events.
It sometimes takes three "Signs" before I wake up, get the message, but I don’t need a third to let me know the meaning of the meme and South Park's episode is that it’s time to begin work on Voodoo Doll No. 3.
So, yesterday, I cut freezer paper and fabric a little larger than printer paper, ironed the sticky side of the freezer paper to the fabric. Once the two were fused together, I cut to printer paper size, placed in the printer paper tray, sent the image I'd selected to the printer, to print on what was now essentially fabric printer paper — Step 1 in voodoo doll making that generally takes, start to finish, 15 minutes.
Never ever have I run into so much resistance. This doll did not want to be made.
The fabric paper went through the printer no problem, the image would have been perfect except the colors failed due to low ink in the cartridges.
After placing fresh color cartridges in the printer, I started Step 1 for a second time.
The fabric paper jammed in the printer.
Once the jam was cleared, I began Step 1 for a third time.
The fabric slipped off the freezer paper, causing the image to come out twisted, areas covered in black ink.
I began Step 1 for a fourth time.
I don’t even remember what went wrong that time, only that a 15-minute project was taking hours and hours and hours, the whole entire day.
I had to take a break — walked over to the Baker's unit to deliver flyers and learned Hell on Wheels is not doing well. After two months of therapy, she's still not able to stand on her feet, due to sciatica, and is now basically bedridden.
Her options now are to go into a Nursing Home or return to the complex, engage a fulltime live-in Nurse.
I don’t see a fulltime Nurse living with a bedridden Hell on Wheels in a unit crowded with stuff. It was hard enough to find Caregivers that were willing to work with her demanding self, but we’ll see how it goes for her.
Refreshed and reenergized from the break, I began Step 1 for a fifth time, and ta da, success.
What did South Park predict that prompted this project you ask.
In the clip I saw of an episode’s storyline was a depressed and demoralized Satan sitting on a park bench. JDV approached asked "Satan, what’s wrong?" to which Satan replied, "Tides have changed, the final showdown is upon us".
I'm counting on Satan being correct, that the end of this madness is being prophesied. Consequently, I've prepared for the next chapter.



Even the printer can't stand them!
ReplyDeleteWill Jay
LOL, it was beginning to look that way.
DeleteFrom your thoughts to America's hearts.
ReplyDeleteAmen.
DeleteYou have more persistence than I would have. After so many failed tries I would have figured that the Universe was trying to tell me the printing wasn't going to happen.
ReplyDeleteThat was the first time of having trouble with fabric paper. I figured it was JDV fighting against being voodooed, which only spurred me on to win the battle.
DeleteI love it. You go girl.
ReplyDeleteLOL. I may be late to the party, as I see some others online have already made their dolls and have been working on sticking pins in JDV.
DeleteDidn't know there was such a thing as fabric paper. Need to add some toilet paper to tRump's i hear. Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteWould be nice if fabric paper could be purchased but, far as I know, one has to make it.
DeleteHell, I'm ready to hire dark witches to put a spell on the dump and the Party of Rot, to take care of them for good.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm sure there are witches casting spells right now.
DeleteLove the idea of vultures circling Drumpenfuhrer, but I don't wanna get my hopes up, LOL!
ReplyDeleteCan you imagine the memes when that day finally comes.
DeleteYour printer is enchanted and didn’t want that kind of evil within. Glad it finally rose to the challenge. - Moving with Mitchell
ReplyDeleteThat little bugger JDV put up a good fight.
DeleteLet's hope Satan is right!
ReplyDeleteNow get your pins and needles out and get to the dolls!
From Satan's mouth to God's ears.
DeleteMore pins!!!
ReplyDeleteMore coming right up.
DeleteI love your voodoo dolls! I want some!
ReplyDeleteTrying times call for desperate measures. Voodoo Dolls are increasing in popularity.
Delete