Sunday, March 29, 2026

Good News Canada


If you don’t know who these young men are, I’m going to worry about you, LOL.

My favorite in the group .......


If you don’t know which one HE is, I’ll be completely plum flustered.

18 comments:

  1. fifty lashes with a wet noodle for me. I don't know him. My grandkids are into KPop Demon Hunters - maybe he is a part of that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, LOL. Better ask the grandkids. If they don't know, then I am too through.

      Delete
  2. I like Jung Kook - 'Seven' in the Live Lounge on youtube. He's a cutie.
    Paranormal John
    ?Did I get it right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get a snap🫰 and a gold ⭐. That is indeed Junk Kook, my Boy Toy in my head, LOL.

      Delete
  3. Nope, I'm old and my grandson is only 6 months old, so he won't know yet. I know: Elvis, Bobby Vinton, Patsy Cline, Air Supply....bet they don't. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Late 20's early 30's that they are, I highly doubt they know Vinton, Cline. No one on earth can not know Elvis, so him they probably do know.

      Delete
  4. I know that he is a member of BTS, but that's where my knowledge ends. I'm glad the group is back, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One snaps 🫰for knowing he's a member of BTS. I used to drive Trainer insane insisting that I work out to music by BTS, Jung Kook's solos specifically, and Lizzo, LOL

      Delete
  5. I know it's the K-pop boy band called BTS, but I have no idea of their names. I did hear on CBC News the other day that they're back from serving their mandatory military service in South Korea. I'm afraid I've never been a pop music fan -- my parents favoured Johnny Cash & Loretta Lynn, my older brother liked Iron Butterfly, and my older sister loved folk & classical -- so I started out on heavy metal, British punk rock, then moved on to '90's country/blue grass and now I've mellowed into Bach & 1940's swing, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a huge transition from head banging to Bach and Swing, LOL; and good on you and a 🫰for not only knowing the band name but the backstory of having had to disappear for 18 months' military service. Evidently the other Korean Boyband that I enjoy (Stray Kids), basically because of their deep voiced lead singer Felix, will have to go through the same military service.

      Delete
  6. How does he get through the metal detectors at the airport?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magic. Whenever Jung Kook appears anywhere, magic happens 😉

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I've played that video to death, along with videos of their new songs and TV appearances. I am possibly the oldest teen of BTS' ARMY, which is what their groupies are called .... an ARMY, LOL.

      Delete
  8. I'm guessing he's BTS but I also don't know which one he is so I'll sit in a corner and stay silent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "sit in a corner and stay silent" 🤣🤣 but you get a snap 🫰 for correctly guessing the group's name.

      Delete
  9. I know this is a reference to that K-Pop boy band who are the biggest thing in the world and whose members all just got back from their compulsory military service. But I can't think of the band's name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When BTS invades Canada, it's going to be even bigger than the British Invasion of the US back in the day. I don't need another t-shirt of Junk Kook. but if you see something interesting, like a poster/rock/cup/doll with just him, not the others, grab it for me pretty please.

      Delete