Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Who Knew?

While in the market yesterday, picking up deli potato salad for the fish fry (slaw would have been a better choice), it occurred to me there must be such a thing as frozen hush puppies or a box mix.

Nothing in frozen … nothing in the flour/cornmeal isle … nothing in international.

“I know” thought I. “I’ll ask the fish guys”.

Headed in that direction, I looked over and there it was.



Who knew?

I fried them up, took them down to the folks saying, “This isn’t like mama used to make; it’s a box mix, so I don’t know how they’ll taste.”

I felt the puppies lacked something in taste, but the folks were easier to please and loved them. Apache especially so because the organizers said, when no one would sign up for hush puppies, he began whining “It’s not a fish fry without them.”

Apache wasn’t kidding about the Trump piƱata with Nurse Ratched’s name on it.




He also added a nasty note about Hilary as well -- which I didn’t agree with and have thus blacked out, but I had no problem trying to choke the smit out of Trump.



1 comment:

  1. Nice to see how pretty you are. Yes, choke away please. What an unprintable person he is.

    ReplyDelete