Finishing up the backlog of photos going into my personal Creative Memories scrapbook this morning, I heard myself say to myself "Never in my life did I ever think I’d be adding photos like this to the Memory book".
It was hella hard finishing up that layout, and then the Legacy LA Pride photos, but I got through it.
I’ve said it before; I’ll say it again … The circle of life is incredibly cruel.
No news yet as to whether the Feces Felon has struck again, but I did hear we’ve a new resident on the complex that’s wearing an ankle bracelet.
When I say ankle bracelet, I’m not talking about this …
I’m talking about this …
Not wanting to automatically judge the new resident as being a danger to society, assume that management is leasing to criminals, I went to ChatGPT and asked, "What kind of people require police ankle bracelets?" and got "Police and courts use electronic ankle bracelets to track individuals awaiting trial, serving probation or parole, or placed under house arrest. They are assigned based on risk level, specific offenses like domestic violence or repeat DUI, and as an alternative to jail time."
"Awaiting trial!!!!!! … on Parole!!!!!!! … Risk Level!!!!!"
WTF!!!
Is management running a Halfway House?
I'm now on the lookout for who this new neighbor might be and, actually, a few days ago — before I heard about an ankle bracelet resident, passed a woman I didn't recognize on the walkway. I smiled, said "good morning" but now, in retrospect, I'm thinking she looked hard, like someone who would be wearing an ankle bracelet.
At any rate, I'll now be passing, smiling, greeting, looking at ankles, rather than eyes, saying "good morning".





No comments:
Post a Comment