Tuesday, January 20, 2026

And The Winner Is …














22 comments:

  1. The Scarecrow one is my fave, though Cankles would have no idea what to do with a brian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably think it was a McDonald's burger, cover with catsup and eat.

      Delete
  2. AHAHAHAHAHA! Great memes today, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are hilarious. I wish I could unsee the wet T-shirt contest. That final AS IF is so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me thinks the skin shown by the wet T is an accurate portrayal of what's Melania sees at night.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Laughs are all this guy is good for.

      Delete
    2. The entire world should see these and have a good laugh at him! JanF

      Delete
    3. The whole world is already laughing at him. The memes are icing on the cake.

      Delete
  5. ROTFLMOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That BEST laugh I had all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I need a stiff drink for some of those. Jesus turning over the crown of thornes is how high and holy the orange idiot thinks he rates. I wish ICE would "accidentally" pick him up; or maybe Greenland will arrest him and we can send him to those foreign detention camps. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting picked up by ICE would be divine justice.

      Delete