Thursday, July 9, 2026

It’s Too Darn Hot!

Just stepping outside to dispose of trash, check mail be like ……



That is all.

19 comments:

  1. I feel your pain -- we've gone from almost continuous rain, thunder storms, hail and a dozen tornados for the last 3 weeks to a forecasted heat dome this weekend. With humidity levels factored in, temperatures of 44 C/112 F have been predicted. Climate change is a hoax, my ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uf! We know that feeling. Take good care of yourself (I know you do).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A/C running 24/7 and hydrating is about all I can do.

      Delete
  3. We have the same thing here on this side of the US but they're also tossing in 100% humidity.
    It's like a sauna with Southern accents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary weather out there! You nailed it with that meme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, with the Kansas 103 F mid-day "feels like" temp, I set my alarm, to run errands early in the morning and be back home before bacon fries on the sidewalk. Light color shirt, sunglasses, big brimmed hat are best. I use sunvisor in my car just to keep temp lower inside and protect dash. A Hawaiian beach would be nice. Water, water, water. Linda in Kansas; Toto ain't going nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hawaiian beach sounds like Heaven right about now. If only.

      Delete
  6. It is, it's so darn hot. It was 112F here yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't hit those kinds of triple digits yet, so I should stop complaining.

      Delete
  7. It's 115-117 now here too and sometimes Wind, so I feel ya and that Video is an accurate depiction of what it feels like. The Northern parts of our State have been on Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always hot here in Texas but with all the rain we've had, it has been so humid, and that is its own kind of a killer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've hit the trifecta ... hot, rain, and humid, but they do say everything is bigger in Texas. Guess that includes the weather.

      Delete