Monday, April 16, 2018

Weekend Wrap-up

Found myself tracking a real live Pikachu yesterday.
Taking the scenic route, returning from picking up a package from an Amazon Locker, I’d stopped to collect Poké Balls in a Civic Center area, and there she was.


I think they’re onesie pajamas.
Since I’m recently into onesies, because we’ve had some cold nights, I might have to add one of these to my collection – and it HAS turned into a collection, as I’ve ordered two more – a sleep skull print and a fuzzy sleep cat.



They’re warm cozy comforting to sleep in, but I wouldn’t have the guts to wear one out in public, not unless it’s a Onesie Run/Walk Event, which isn’t a bad idea for an event.
While out hunting yesterday, I found the answer to the question … what do daddies do when mommies need daddies to babysit, but daddies want to participate in Pokémon GO Community Day.


That’ right. Daddies just strap the baby in and hunt with one hand.
LOL.
Wouldn’t be at all surprised if baby’s first words, instead of mama or dada, turn out to be “poke mon”.
I hit a milestone in the game yesterday, a virtual reward for visiting 2000 PokeStops. I also logged in 2.34 walking miles, which enabled me to hatch one of the three eggs the game's Professor requested as Field Research.
Would be interesting to know how many total miles I’ve logged in since getting involved in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment