Friday, June 30, 2017

Hits and Misses

The showing of Age of Adaline, at this evening's movie night, was a huge hit.
The room was full, residents clapped at the end and approached Apache (Movie Guy) saying, “That was a good movie. Thank you for showing it”.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised residents didn’t spread the word as to how good it was and another showing is requested by those that missed it.
While in the Community Room, I checked the sign-up sheet for Sunday’s BBQ. I don’t know whose deal that is, possibly organized by neighbor President of the Resident Activity Committee, but there doesn’t seem to be any interest, no one signed up.
That may be because the July Activity Calendar was distributed today and indicates management is hosting a BBQ Blast on the 11th.  Also on the calendar is news that a Low-Impact Exercise Program, with music, is coming to us in August.
Whoopdedoo!
Hopefully we get enough interest to make the program a hit.
It took a minute for me to adjust to those bright and colorful Wonder Woman leggings but, inasmuch I’ve worn them while out and about and no one has commented, I feel like I blend in, which makes me comfortable that I don’t always have to wear dark colors.
When I went online to respond to a request to review those leggings, and saw they’d added Beauty and the Beast Leggings to their line, I snagged a pair of those as well.


2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you wear leggings in the hot weather. I'd die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm. I never really thought about it weather-wise. They're just so comfortable. Feel like a second skin. In fact, they feel so much like skin that, on more than one/two occasions, I'm outside, then panic thinking I forgot to put leggings on, and feel them to make sure I'm properly dressed.

      Delete