Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Captured!


Getting out of the car at Starbucks this morning, I turned the game app on to see what was available in the area.

Party Hat Pikachu popped up on the car parked next to me and, after a fierce battle requiring Razz Berries, Nanab Berries, PokéBalls, Great Balls, Ultra Balls, she was eventually captured.

How do I know it’s a she?

I recently learned that if the tail has a straight cut, it’s a boy. The decorative cut on the end of the tail indicates this one is a girl.

So that’s one.

I was lucky to get it and consider my work done because, having put ice cream and Girl Scout cookies (i.e., sugar) back in my system, the blood flowing through my veins now feels like sludge. I’m achy, sluggish, queasy and just not up to much of anything right now.

The March Activity Calendar was posted to our doors today.

In addition to there not being many activities this month -- except for one Bingo day and a St. Patrick’s Day Ice Cream Sundae Social, there was also not the promised explanation as to purpose of Pizza Tuesday sign-in.

I was thinking of connecting with Activity Director, to suggest she now needs to address the situation in person with residents, because the issue came up again at the last Pizza Tuesday, when lo and behold she called me to verify I’d be policing the event next week.

Affirmative, said I and, when I advised the calendar did not have the promised explanation, she said it was her fault and she’ll have an addendum posted.

We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment