Monday, October 10, 2016

Up All Night

So sleepy last night that I gave up trying to watch television and headed to bed a little before 10:00, only to be wide awake at 1:05.

Sounds carry from unit to unit in the quiet of the wee hours so, not wanting to disturb sleeping neighbors by walking around too much, doing housework, or with noise from the television, I meditated for a bit, worked a Woman’s World Magazine crossword puzzle, jumped on the puter, read blogs, and checked out facebook.

Facebook was all Trump and the debate and bla bla bla.

I don’t talk politics, didn’t like seeing so many political discussions on my page BUT, I laughed so hard and so loud when I saw this that I defeated the purpose of not disturbing my neighbors.



It is now 5:00 in the morning, and I’m feeling remarkably energetic for having gotten no sleep, so what’s on tap today, other than a trip to Starbucks, will be whatever lack of sleep allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment