Sunday, October 25, 2015

Monster Run

I’m beginning to question my judgment.

Whenever I’m not looking forward to an event, because I think it’s going to be a bust, it turns out to be better than the ones I look forward to.

Such was the case with this morning’s Monster Run.

I was correct in that there were few people, compared to other such events.




But it could not have been more fun.

The course had a lot to do with it – flat, all the way around the Ontario Convention Center twice and then a half.

The costumes also had a lot to do with it.





























So many costumes, I couldn't capture them all. Some quite frightening.

Lots of zombies. I was sorry I’d played it safe in wearing the Captain America outfit because, with all the zombies, I could have totally rocked Walking Dead’s Michonne again.

I actually don't know these ladies, but we recognized each other from yesterday's Bacon Run.



And then there were these handsome EMS guys.


I told them, "I'm taking photos of costumes. I'm calling your costume Eye Candy".

They loved it.

The one with the mustache was worth getting up at 4:00 this morning for :-)

I was approaching a finish time of under an hour, 59:54, but I stopped to take a photo of the clock, lost a few seconds, and finished a bit over an hour.




1 comment:

  1. Those are terrific costumes. Looks like you had lots of fun, which is really what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete